Hello! How has y’all’s (is that too many apostrophes in one word?) week been? Mine hasn’t been the best, but not the worst either. Casen’s finally getting adjusted to Pre-K so he’s been pretty happy to go the last few days and he’s not been crying for me at nap time, so that’s a good thing. Yesterday though, I had a super busy day getting ready for my first-ever bootcamp (which went great!) and then I got outside to start my car (to go pick up the oldest from school) and my tire was really low, ugh, so I ended up putting air in it at a gas station, going to school for pick-up and then stopping by a tire shop on the way into town where they found a nail in it and plugged the hole in less than 10 minutes. awesome.
On the agenda for today? I’m working this morning while the baby naps and then I plan to not do a ton of anything until tonight’s episode of DCC!
Linking up today with Heather from Housewife Glamour again today!
- Chicken Lunch Meat w/cheese inside browned on the stove. Ok, I don’t have a picture of this but I swear I’ll take one next week (or maybe even today and pop it in here) but this is an AMAZING snack that’s packed with protein!
- Farmer Chris is the new Bachelor! I am so nerdy excited. Can I go on the show? Oh wait, I’m already married? To a farmer? Ok, well, I think Chris will be an awesome Bachelor! I heard that they were considering Arie and I do not love him, I actually made the comment that I wouldn’t watch if he was the Bachelor, so I’m glad he’s not.
- This blog post from Heather (Housewife Glamour) about Cassey Ho’s session at Idea Conference. Super informative!
- Being Sore. Ok, so this one is a little weird, but I love being sore, I feel like it means that I’m keeping my muscles guessing which is the ultimate goal for me so it’s lovely! Today my chest and back are sore from my short little workout yesterday before bootcamp, oh yeah!
- American Ninja Warrior. I can’t wait to see if Kacy is able to get through the next level, she’s a beast!
What are you loving these days?